To Become a MemberThose interested in membership need to register on our Meetup.com site. Please see the link below entitled "Register on our Meetup group"
To Receive Event InfoWe hold regular meetings in Ann Arbor on the 3rd Monday of every month, and in Detroit on the 2nd Monday of every month. We may announce additional events just a few weeks in advance; please sign up for our mailing list to receive notifications by emailing us at info@MobileMondayMichigan.org.
To Submit an Article
If you are a member of Mobile Monday - Michigan and would like to submit an article for inclusion in this blog, please submit it to info@MobileMondayMichigan.org.
Please do not submit items that must be posted by a certain date, or request information on when/if we will be posting your article. Once submitted, articles become the property of Mobile Monday - Michigan and will be posted or not at our discretion.
To Submit Mobile Event InformationIf you are aware of a mobile-related event that you believe others in the group will find of interest, please submit information about the event to info@MobileMondayMichigan.org. As our schedule and space permit, we will post industry-related events on this site. We reserve the right to refuse the posting of any event at our discretion.
- Build an app that rewards Detroit bus drivers for good service - join @Ford's #GoDetroit hackathon bit.ly/2fJ51cg 5 years ago
- 72% of smartphone users say they are likely to recall an ad with a QR code. #MobileMarketing 5 years ago
- New features at #ACE17 this year include #ACE17 Challenge (competition for entrepreneurs) dld.bz/fmPTg 5 years ago
- Help women access safe commute options in Detroit - build apps that promote mobility in #GoDetroit bit.ly/2fJ51cg 5 years ago
- Ford's 'Go Detroit' Challenge competition; developers building apps to help Detroit! Time running out to enter! dld.bz/fsmWf 5 years ago