Founder, A2 Mobile Hub
Founder, MemCatch, LLC
- Founder, Adaptive Campus, LLC
Contact: @keithbourne (Twitter)
MemCatch is social media made easy. It is the only place on the web that lets you collect knowledge, share it across all of your social networks, and then allows you to track and measure the return on these activities – all in one place.
- Collecting – Highlight and clip content from the web into your MemCatch account. You can also subscribe to popular news sources right within MemCatch and invite some friends so you can track what each other is sharing.
- Sharing – Whenever you see something of interest, you can share it to MemCatch, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook all within a couple clicks.
- Tracking – Great, your social media activities are taking off! But how do you know how effective they are? Are they really helping you to get noticed? What network is best for you? MemCatch metrics help answer these questions and more.
Visit out features page (https://memcatch.com/features) to see more information and helpful videos about MemCatch.
Adaptive Campus, LLC provides advanced marketing training and services to the education field.
- CEO/Managing Consultant, Strategic Growth Concepts
- CEO, DAIMAR Enterprises, Inc.
- CEO, Virtual Business Events, Inc.
- Partner, Virtual Franchise Events, Inc.
Linda Daichendt, has over 20 years Corporate and Entrepreneurial experience in Marketing, Operations, Strategic Planning and Staffing.
- Coatings/Chemical Distribution
- Consumer Goods
- Personal Services
- Residential/Commercial Contracting Services
- Advertising Agencies
- Shopping Center Development/Management
- Staffing/HR Contracting/Outplacement
- Training Education
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Video Entertainment
- Entertainment Facilities Management
- What Makes an Effective Entrepreneur
- Woman as Small Business Owners
- Starting and Growing a Small Business
- Marketing Your Business
- Marketing via Mobile Marketing
- Marketing via Social Media
- Marketing via Virtual Events and Virtual Environment Events
- Outplacement; How a Business Should Effectively – and Humanely – Downsize When it’s Required
- Job Search Skills for Individuals
Strategic Growth Concepts, a division of DAIMAR Enterprises, Inc. is a marketing / management consulting firm which assists start-ups, small and mid-sized businesses in growing, operating, and marketing their firms. The firm’s areas of specialization include: Mobile Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Virtual Events Production.
Virtual Business Events, Inc. and Virtual Franchise Events, Inc. are firms which specialize in the production of virtual events and virtual environment events; VBE for any type of small to mid-sized business, VFE for the franchise industry.